Evolution: FACT or FAITH?
Joshua Gurtler has presented several thought-provoking lessons on Evolution and we have added a page dedicated to this subject matter. It has lessons from Josh and others that discuss the merrits of Creationism and Evolution. Josh has also made his power points available by request for teaching material but you can download the pdf versions and the lessions in mp3 format HERE
Some Lesson Titles:
- Lesson 1: Background to Darwinian Evolution (Animal Kinds)
- Lesson 2: Weaknesses of Darwinian Evolution
- Lesson 3: Darwinian Evolution Debunked (Four Frauds Still Taught in Public Schools)
- Lesson 4: Darwinian Evolution Debunked Part II (Three More Frauds Still Taught in Public Schools)
- Lesson 5: The Geologic Column and the Fossil Record (Missing Links and the Cambrian Explosion)
- Lesson 6: Macroevolution's Alternative to Neo-Darwinian Gradualism: Punctuated Equilibrium
- Lesson 7: Uniformitarianism Versus Catastrophism
- Lesson 8: Lines of Evidence for a Global Flood
- Lesson 9: The Six Days of Creation & The Fallacy of Theistic Evolution
Related to his efforts, I want use this space to make you aware of some observations by a noted Evolutionist, the late G. A. Kerkut, who passed away in 2004.
It is often suggested that those who accept the Genesis account of creation do so solely on faith, while those who accept the theory of Evolution do so on the basis of scientific evidence. That, in fact, Evolution can only be accepted on faith is clearly shown in a book written by Kerkut. He was a university professor who certainly would be classified as an evolutionist...
You will also find lessons presented by Don Patton, PhD, Buddy Payne, PhD at the link above.
Featured Sermons (Audio with Powerpoint, PPSX)Speaker: Jeff Smelser
Featured Sermons (MP3)
Speaker: Jeff Smelser at Exton, PA